Monday, November 17, 2008

Halloween 2008

What a great time of the year! Obviously it is one of my favorites. I deck out the house, carve pumpkins, get loads of candy...and yet only had 2 sets of trick-or-treaters...but it was all well worth it!

This was my window and new wreath that I made!

This was my cool stair idea! I had to light up the stairs somehow! So I made milk carton ghost...ghosts not pumpkins!

These were my two pumpkins...trick-or-treaters and a pirate ship!

Kyle was a used car salesman...we found the awesome suit at DI for like $8! So worth it! The sad part is that that is his real tie! Lol...And the car is a transformer, bumblebee actually!

3 comments:

Shae said...

Wow! Your pumpkins look awesome! And, what a cute idea with the milk jugs!

Emily said...

Impressive pumpkins! I was sad that I didn't get around to carving pumpkins this year. But I did buy some pumpkins and toast the seeds. Yum! I love the lighted milk bottle ghosts - so creative!

Melissa said...

You are so creative! What cute decorations. Someday you'll have to show me how to make all this cute stuff. :) Keep up with the posts! Love ya! (Love Kyle's costume btw.)