Thursday, September 17, 2009

The first weeks of school...

Can I just say that the first weeks of school are crazy! The office for me has finally slowed down, but Kyle is in full swing with work. All of my free time is taken up with my two French classes....and when I say all, I mean ALL! It has been rough, but I am trying to keep a good attitude. And I had to put myself back in perspective with my spiritual education...if I was spending at least 4 hours a night on homework, I should at least devote some of my time to my scripture study too! My French is getting better, and I've started having days when I walk away feeling good about myself and how my French is doing. Although I do have those days when I walk away not really knowing what the discussion was really about...and today may or maynot have been one of those days!

It is nice to have students back on campus...and really fun to go to the games with Kyle! He has started a new sport this season...volleyball! Love it, love it, love it! He is getting comfortable with it, and I'm super proud of him!

I think that is pretty much it for the Cottam family...just work, sports, homework and callings...(Which I get a new one this weekend, and it should be no surprise to anyone. Except me, since I thought after 4 years of YW's I would be done for a bit. I guess that isn't the case...I wonder what lesson I was supposed to learn.)

1 comment:

Beth said...

Stick with it! Your awesome. And it may not be something you are suppose to learn but someone you are suppose to reach.