Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Not me Tuesday

I do not hate being put on hold. I do not hate electronic phone trees. Add them together and it makes everything worse.

I did not laugh hysterically last night when Kyle was playing with his new blow up pool chair...without the pool.

I am not so happy to be home and using my own clean bathroom.

I did not have a great weekend and this was not because I got to choose what I wanted to do.

I did not get to finish a book just for pleasure this weekend.

I am not looking forward to seeing my family this weekend.

I do not have to renew my driver's license this week. I hope that this time's photo is better than the last one...

I do not have a wicked awesome tan line from my sandals.

1 comment:

Beth said...

Looking forward to seeing you too! And I get to renew my driver's license too! Can't wait to hear more about paris.