Monday, August 2, 2010

Not me Monday

I have not come to conclude that I don't like eating leftovers very much. There are certain ones that I LOVE...but normally not so much.

I did not feel very uncomfortable when while using the public restroom today someone else the stall next to mine answered their cell phone and had a lengthy conversation. I tried to wait but just couldn't...That is just gross.

I am not frustrated with my dish washer...it is leaving a film on everything. I think that I might need to have it looked at.

I did not have a phone call last week that lasted 54 min 59 sec. Fun...I think that I earned a gold star! :)

2 comments:

Emily said...

We had the same problem with our dishwasher. It worked just fine for about a year and a half, but all of the sudden all the dishes had the white film. And I couldn't even wash it off by hand. I tried so many things (dishwasher cleaners, running a few empty cycles with tang instead of dish detergent, etc). Anyway, I tried a dish washing detergent called Lemi Shine that I found at walmart. I seriously doubted that it would do anything, but after running two empty cycles with it my problem was taken care of. I use it most of the time in my regular loads, but it's a little expensive, so I don't use it all the time. It's not only prevented more white film but has also gotten the old film off all my dishes. I hope you can find a solution. It's extremely frustrating to have a problem like that!

Beth said...

I hate it when people talk on cell phone in the bathroom. I can tell you are in there and it is just gross!

And was the phone call work or pleasure? If its work than that isn't fun, but an hour long call to a sister is nothing.