Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Not me Tuesday

I do not love chocolate chip pumpkin bread.

I did not play with bubbles at the office today. And I did not thoroughly enjoy myself. I think that the office and random strangers enjoyed them too :)

I did not finally find shoes for FRANCE! They are Merrells and super cute. (Amy would be so proud of me!) Also I did not pay more than I have ever paid for shoes in my life...but I have a feeling that I will be thankful that I did once I get there.

I did not buy the complete collection of Sherlock Holmes for the plane. I have read it before but I don't remember all of the solutions. I figure 500 pages should be enough for a 16 hour flight.

I am not having a hard time getting motivated with my work project. Boo.

I am not loving the fact that I have no homework DUE this week due to spring break...I forget what stress free, no homework life feels like.

I do not love date nights! There is just something about them that make me happy...probably it is mostly that I am with Kyle. We went out last night to Alice in Wonderland and out to dinner. Nothing fancy, but it was wonderful :)

The countdown is not officially 45 days. This is coming up fast!

I did not try a new recipe this weekend...cream puffs! They turned out really yummy and were really easy. I now want to host something at my house so I can make them again. And I might try the cream filling in crepes! :)

1 comment:

Beth said...

So was Alice in wonderland good? We need to see that. I miss date nights. (we still have them just not as often). I hope you blog while you are in France. LOVE YA