Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Not me Tuesday

I did not get an "atta girl" from a random stranger today.

I did not have someone in church on Sunday come up to me and tell me congratulations...on being pregnant. Yeah, I'm not pregnant. If I were to really be pregnant every time someone thought I was I would have 5 kids by now. It was hilarious though. The only bad thing about these type of situations is that I wonder if I LOOK pregnant. Kyle told me I didn't, thank you love for saying no even if I do.

I do not have 31 days until Paris. I am so ready to be there but not leave Kyle. This also means that I do not have 4 weeks of this semester left and I am so ready for it to be over!

I did not get contacts again this week and I am not having to get used to them all over again. The first time that I looked in the mirror I thought I looked funny.

I am not ready to read for the soul purpose of recreation again. I miss my books. Let me clarify this...I miss books in ENGLISH. French class I love you. I do! BUT I am sick of reading in French. Is that bad? Probably.

1 comment:

Beth said...

Your so cute. I can't believe its only 4 weeks away!! So excited for you!