Friday, April 23, 2010

Not me Friday

I do not officially have 7 days until I leave for France. Thus I do not feel like I am being pulled in multiple different directions all at the same time. I'm getting slightly trunky, a little nervous but VERY excited. Everytime that I wear my new sandals (that I bought for my trip) Kyle teases me about "breaking them in" I don't think that I'll ever convince him that you really do have to break in new shoes before you wear them all day and walk miles in them! :)

My French professor did not break out into song TWICE in yesterday's class. Freakin hilarious. I am partially sad that this semester is over...but so happy! I'm looking forward to getting to read for the sake of reading...spend time with Kyle...not stress about tests for a bit...and get to spend some time outside!

I do not love warmer weather. It was nice here for a few days and then turned cold again. Boo cold. I'm looking forward to flowers...playing at the park...picnics...kite flying...and throwing a Frisbee.

We did not have a student come into our office needing to turn in a form who insisted that she put it in Lindsey's (my boss) basket herself. I kinda wanted to say "I promise...I will get it to her. I do it all day long! :) " We were trying hard not to laugh.

2 comments:

Beth said...

You'll have so much fun in France. Hopefully we can get together when you get back.

Anonymous said...

That girl was totally weird! And she was totally serious! The best was when I told Lindsey about, she said just put it back I don't want to worry about it! HAHA I love our office! It rocks!