Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Not me Tuesday

I did not get in a fight with the church wall on Sunday...the wall totally won. I have the battle wound to prove it.

I am not looking forward to being done with finals already. I hate tests. Boo. Can I be a teacher someday that does not give tests? Is there a way around this practice?

I do not laugh at the music offices play in the background when you are on hold...most of the time it just makes me want to take a nap.

I do not have 4 days left until I leave. I am also not officially packed...besides all the little stuff that you need on a daily basis, like my toothbrush.

I did not get to paint at work today. Yeah, my job is AWESOME.

I am not thinking about dropping my summer class just because I need a break. Is that bad?

1 comment:

Beth said...

Woa! You leave on Saturday? Wow where has the time gone. And why did you get in a fight with the wall? Good luck on finals.