Monday, January 3, 2011

Crafts over Christmas break!

This winter break was full of craft projects...honestly I am a bit surprised with myself that I got them all done. I think that I watched probably 20 movies and did nothing but quilt or crochet. Here is the fruit of my labor!

This is the quilt that I made for my sister Amy...I always try to do homemade Christmas gifts, why I'm not sure, but that is just me.
Here is a close up of the fabric:I also had Sonnett and Levi for Christmas on the Cottam side. As soon as Sonnett found out that I had her name she requested an afghan. I started this right before Christmas and finished it right before New Years. It turned out so soft!
While searching for Amy's quilt fabric I found baby flannel that I just could not pass up! First of all I loved the fabric...and then I saw that it was on sale from $7.99 to $2.49 a yard and I had a 10% off my total. Yeah. It was awesome! Here are some photos:

I loved the word pattern... :)

2 comments:

Shae said...

great job on all of those blankets!! i just love the baby blankets...so cute!

Lanae said...

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE your fabrics! Want to come up north and go fabric shopping with me? I need someone to help me find that cute stuff!