Friday, January 28, 2011

Not Me Friday

I realized that I haven't posted on of these random thoughts of Meaghan lately...so here they are!

I do not think that skinny jeans look awful on most people...they either make you look more large than you really are, your rear end look twice as big or on the other end of the spectrum make you look like you have bird legs. I own one pair and I love them. As I am writing this I have to admit that in my head I am thinking...wow Megs...I hope that you don't look horrible in them!

I have not been craving salad from Chili's...that might just have to be dinner tonight.

I do not hate the tests given from one of my French teachers. You just never know what to expect. And honestly, why is it important for me to know the name of the first French food critic?!

I am not very excited to go to Hawaii. Seriously almost as excited as going to France. Almost. The countdown is officially 11 days. And my Uncle Tom has been WONDERFUL!! He gave us a whole list of things to do and places to see!

I am not already ready for this semester to be over. Is that bad?

I am not already having anxiety over passing the Praxis content area...I hate tests...Boo. And this one will determine if I can teach. Boo again.

I am not enjoying getting to watch NCIS on Tuesday nights. I miss my YW but it is kinda nice.

No comments: