Tuesday, June 21, 2011

UACRAO 2011

I was able to attend another conference this year...this time in the booming metropolis of Ephriam, UT at Snow College! I went with Kristin, Sheila and Valeena from my office. We had a great time! We got there on Monday afternoon and got somewhat settled into our motel room. Speaking of the motel, wow what a place! Not! We had brown water the first day and no water the second! Anyways...back to the fun stuff! The first day they had service projects to do, my group tied quilts and sewed bags. Then they had dinner groups and a movie night! So much fun! The next two days were the actual conference...we attended different sessions, ate loads of good food, were entertained, won prizes and I even did line dancing. I got a BYU shirt, which I traded with Kristen who had an USU one! And then I won one of the grand prizes...a small video camera! Honestly, it was nice to get away, be paid for it and come back energized!

No comments: