Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Happy 4th of July!!

What a wonderful 4th of July with new traditions and great friends and family! I started out the day baking...and baking...and baking! I had a lot of fun doing it though and appreciated the fact that I had time to do it! Here is a photo of the fruits of my labor...
Sonnett and Levi joined us for the day; we played games, watched Harry Potter (we officially started a HP marathon! ) ate yummy food and just relaxed! Later that night we had the Clawson family join us for a BBQ...and MORE FOOD! Maybe that is why I had such a great day, feed Megs and she will remain happy? Anyways...after the BBQ we played with the kids, the sidewalk chalk was my favorite :), then we headed out front for some great fountains, epic tank battles and sparklers! Have I mentioned that I LOVE the 4th of July? Cause I do! After we did the "home" fireworks, the Clawson family headed out, and Kyle, Sonnett, Levi and I headed up to the roof to watch the Cedar City fireworks...I have a feeling that we have a tradition in the making there! I was a bit scarred climbing up, but after I got up we had a great time! :) Here are some photos from the night!

Me and Kyle
Sonnett and Levi
Kyle with the 1.21 Gigawatts firework...thankfully it did not disappoint!And here is the actual show! I was playing around with my new mini video camera that I won! :)


Me and my wicked big sparkler!
The epic tank war!

This was the big finale!

Kayla was having a great time in the duck hamper!
Us doing our "fish faces"

2 comments:

Melissa said...

That cake looks so yummy! Good job!

Anonymous said...

Your cake looks AWESOME! Miss you!