Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter

What a wonderful season! I love both aspects of Easter: the spiritual and the fun. This year for the first time, Kyle and I just stayed at home for Easter. It was nice and quite, I played easter bunny and did an easter egg hunt for Kyle...which has been one of our traditions. Church was wonderful! Kyle made crockpot pork chops (Lissa you need to try this recipe) and I did mashed potatoes and green beans. At dinner Kyle and I had a nice discussion...I was joking with him that I would be the easter bunny and he could be santa. He promptly told me that he was going to be straight up with our kids someday and tell them the easter bunny and santa (and the toothfairy...I'm not quite sure where the toothfairy came into play) don't exist. This didn't make me too happy...since I am so crazy about holidays and all...so I made him call his mom! :) Needless to say that she agreed with me and that closed the discussion.

No comments: