Friday, April 3, 2009

Springtime!

I am in the mood for spring. Bright colors, bike rides, planting in the garden and shorts! Can I just say that I really want to start my garden, but don't know if we will be around to enjoy it. I have already tilled and I think that I just might plant something (knowing me prolly pumpkins) but I know that it would make it hard to leave. And I can't help but think...wow! hard to leave the basement apt? Lol...but I am definatly in the mood for spring. My Easter decorations look pretty funny up against snow!

3 comments:

Emily said...

Hey, Megs! I'm longing for spring, too. I get so excited to start on yard work and then it snows. And then it melts and I get excited again - and then it snows. It's a vicious trick that mother nature's playing on us. So, where might you be leaving to?? I hope everything's going well for you guys. Good luck with the planting (if it every stops snowing!) Love ya! <3

Lanae said...

Cute blog Megs. I just found it! I'll have to check it more often now that I know where it is. I'm a much better blogger than I am a facebooker. Not really into that right now. Anyway, it's good to see all the fun you've been up to.

Melissa said...

I'm so ready for the spring too! But I don't garden, so not for the same reasons. Any closer to finding that dream home?