Monday, October 12, 2009

Halloween decorations!

It is so fun to decorate a house! Here is a few pictures of the halloween decorations that have gone up! Please feel free to come trick or treating at the Cottam household...I promise that we will have good candy given to children of all ages! I will try and take some better ones and repost them!

These are the cute spirit jugs that line our entryway!


This is one of the tombstones...they look a whole lot cooler in real life because the little light just outlines them...so they look spooky!

The halloween quilt that I made this season! (Thanks again Amy for getting the fabric for me!) I think it turned out really cute!
A close shot of the fabric:

2 comments:

Beth said...

Way fun! You went all out!

Wood Family said...

Love the decorations! You are well on your way to a groovy "Haunted House" :)