Friday, October 30, 2009

Not me Friday

I do not love the smell of pumpkins when they are carved! That smell reminds me of Halloween more than anything else and brings back childhood memories!

I did not eat breakfast type food for the last 4 out of 5 nights this week. (And no ironically it was not all cereal!)

I did not process 29 transcripts today for the same person. It cost the student $116.00 and sadly there was only one whole class on their record! (And it was like an Acting I class...) And I couldn't help wonder what in the world she is going to do with 29 copies of her transcript.

I did not forget to go to the bathroom today because I was so busy at work...and for me that is pretty hard to do!

This week Kyle and I did not go to the store and buy all frozen food items. So sad, but true.

I did not get a whole lot of wierd looks today because I wore my Halloween costume. Seriously people, who wouldn't want to dress up?!

1 comment:

Beth said...

I love the smell of carving pumpkins too!