Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Not Me Wednesday/Thursday

I am not planning Christmas decorations for the office (including putting up a tree!)

I did not cause a breaker to shut off when I turned on the computer, iron and space heater in our office. I think that it is all the space heater's fault...

I am not hoping and praying that the snow melts here in Cedar for Halloween...those poor trick or treaters having to wear their coats with their costumes...I remember having to do that as a kid and I HATED it. That and all my Halloween decorations are covered in snow. :(

I am not probably going to FRANCE next summer for a study abroad. My boss approved my time off, I was so surprised! And so I have not already though about what to pack...hehe...for those that know I plan what I am going to take way too far in advance...and I've done that my whole life, for girls camp, EFY, etc...

I am not excited for my new phone in my office...it is awesome! But I not having a hard time finding a ring that I like and that won't drive me crazy hearing it all day!

I am not wanting to bring in a movie to our conference room that just got mediated. It is seriously awesome. The guy that was installing everything yesterday had Harry Potter in as a trial run. I did not want to go back to work! :)

I am not already looking forward to the weekend after next. Is that a bad thing? Probably.

1 comment:

Beth said...

Not my comment: I did not like this. I did not thoroughly enjoy reading this. I am not super excited about you going to France. I do not want to you bring me back chocolate.