Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Not me Tuesday

This idea I stole from Lissa...which is the part of her blog that I love the most because it makes me laugh and you really see her personality coming out! So I thought that I would start this tradition as well.

  • I have not been singing Christmas carols all week. You would think that since I am such a Halloween nut I would stick with the current holiday.
  • I did not just seriously contemplate keeping the huge box that our new work shredder came in so that I could take it home and make a fort.
  • I am not afraid to talk to my boss about doing a study abroad next summer.
  • I have not had to fix my halloween decorations like 4 times because of the wind...grr...stupid wind! Thank goodness I am handy with a glue gun!

I will leave it at that for the moment...it is harder to come up with these that I thought it would be!

1 comment:

Wood Family said...

Study Abroad sounds like a great opportunity!