Sunday, November 1, 2009

Halloween 2009

This year Halloween was not what I expected it to be. It was quiet...too quiet! We had a total of three trick or treaters, and one of my two pumpkins was totally rotten when I tried to carve it! (It was really, really yucky!) I did get to watch "The Ghost and Mr. Chicken" and "It's the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown" but really it was just quiet. Here are some photos of the house and decor!
Yes I know another picutre of the house...but I was trying to show off my tombstones! Those little LED lights that flickered made them AWESOME!
My pumpkin...he was named Bugga Boo!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

My parents only had 2 trick-or-treaters! I think with how scary the world is getting, fewer and fewer people are going trick-or-treating and more are just doing the trunk-or-treats. But your house looks cute and I love the pumpkin!