Monday, November 16, 2009

Not me Monday

I do not love a good McDonald's breakfast. It is my guilty pleasure.

I do not hate it when Kyle goes on work trips.

Thus because of the previous statement I am not looking forward to this week being over. This is sad...Kyle has only been gone a little over an hour. It is going to be one long week!

I am not starting my Christmas shopping this week. I just hope that I am a smart shopper and that Kyle likes what I get!

I did not really like the movie Up. And we both did not cry in it either.

I am not going to see New Moon this weekend and I am not leaving Kyle at home because he made fun of Twilight. Since Twilight I have not left him home for chick flicks.

I am not so excited to get a headset for my phone at work! It is so AWESOME!! I feel like a kid at Christmas!

1 comment:

Beth said...

I love your NOT me post. Keep them coming!