Monday, November 9, 2009

Not me Monday

I am not a huge fan of hand sanitizer. Especially when I am at work among so many students.

I do not love a good cup of hot chocolate on a cold morning...especially when you get to sit and hold the mug and it warms up your hands!

I do not get frustrated at work when people say they are going to do something then don't...but then when someone else asks them they do it immediately. Blah.

I do not hate being sick. I think that I slept all weekend long...and I didn't get done what I needed to get done so now I feel even more behind.

I am not excited to go and see the Forgotten Carols. Sue came into work asking about them because she was invited to go...that was when I realized they would be down in St. George! So Kyle and I are officially having a date night in December to go and see them and I am really looking forward to it!

I am not counting down the days that I have left in this semester. And the number is not 7 classes left.

I am also not counting down the weeks until I get to put up Christmas. And it is not 2 1/2 weeks :)

I do not love our new shelves in the garage and laundry room. They look totally AWESOME! Kyle had a very productive Saturday last weekend. (Pictures to come soon!)

1 comment:

Bethany said...

It sounds like there are NOT a lot of things we have in common! oh wait- we do!