Monday, November 23, 2009

Not me Monday

I am not super excited to see my family this week for thanksgiving...but at the same time I am not super sad that I am leaving Kyle at home.

I was not told today by a complete stranger that my sneeze is adorable.

I did not accidentally call 911 today.

I did not eat a potato for breakfast today. You would think I eat enough of them during the other hours of the day!

I do not hate kidney infections.

I am not upset that my casual Fridays at work got taken away.

I am not still waiting for my new phone at work. And I do not anxiously chase down any and all packages that come into the office :)

2 comments:

Beth said...

Wait, why is Kyle staying home? And I must know more about the accidental call to 911. Can say I've never done that.

Bethany said...

Ah I LOVE that silly little sneeze of yours. I can totally hear it in my brain... Happy Thanksgiving!