Saturday, January 16, 2010

The FORT!


Have I ever mentioned that Kyle and I are just like two big kids? Well if this is new news to you, then here is a perfect example of why! For our date night last night we decided to have a fort building night! We built this AWESOME fort in our upstairs great room with all of the kitchen chairs, the bench, the step stool and the swiffer mop and then turned out all the lights and pretended that the power was out for the night. We played games and just had fun. This is why I love my husband...cause he doesn't think I am too nuts...and he will play along! :)

This is me coming out of the "super secret entrance."

The inside: (Note it looks smaller than it really was...we were both able to sit up, move around and spread out! Once again, totally AWESOME!)

I was sad that this shot turned out blurry, but oh well! Still a good picture of us!


Us doing what we do best :)

3 comments:

Lanae said...

Cute Megs! Love it!

Beth said...

That is an AWESOME fort. I want to know which one of you said 'lets build a fort for our date night'?

Cottam Family said...

I think me first but then it was Kyle that set the date and reminded me :)