Thursday, January 14, 2010

Not me Thursday

I did not forget to pack a lunch today...thus I am not STARVING! :)

I did not turn in my application for study abroad today...and I am not getting very excited about it!

I am not loving classes this semester, and I am not so happy that I stuck with my lit class last semester, because now I see the fruit of my labors.

I do not get frustrated with stupid people that call into my office all the time...but unfortunately I always need to be professional. Blah. Somedays you just don't want to be professional anymore.

I did not have a great time yesterday with Kyle...it was his birthday and it was just so great to be with him!

Korean students are not almost here! Just one weekend left!

I do not miss getting to watch NCIS. I love my calling but I have to admitt that I miss watching my favorite TV show. Is that petty? Yes. Yes it is. Thank heavens for Netflix :)

2 comments:

Beth said...

Megs you are so cute. I love your posts.

Beth said...

Bytheway, about NCIS I felt the same way about missing So You Think You Can Dance. But by the end of the season I realized I didn't miss it anymore.