Sunday, January 3, 2010

Not me Sunday

I did not eat Oreo Lush for breakfast this morning. That would just be irresponsible.

I did not break the bathroom door last night....and I do not feel horrible about doing so. (Honestly it really was an accident though!)

I did not love this last few days off...and I did not stay in my pj's for most of the time.

I am and am not excited about getting back in school...(does that make any sense?!) but to keep practicing my French I did not start to read the D&C in French!

I am not dreading tomorrow, since it is the first day of spring semester and the office is going to be crazy!

I am not looking forward to Kyle being home already (and he just left not but two hours ago!)

I am not excited but nervous about housing two Korean students for a month for the study abroad program. And Kyle is also not more excited than I am.

No comments: